Website AAA Club Alliance
AAA Club Alliance Retail Sales Associate Cashier | Township of Hamilton, New Jersey
Retail Sales Associate/Cashier
Hamilton, NJ, 08691
Do you have an interest in helping others while working for a company that puts its members first? As a AAA Associate, you aren’t just selling products, you are providing exceptional member experiences by representing AAA products and services. Every day is an opportunity for you to transform our guests into loyal members and provide them with the excellent customer service they’ve grown to expect.
At AAA, your success is our success. What we offer:
- A competitive hourly between $15.00 – $16.00/hour based on experience plus incentives
- Paid time off accrued during the first year
- Paid time off to volunteer
- Tuition reimbursement
- 401(K) plan with company match
- Free AAA Premier Battery Membership
As a cashier, you will:
- Process payments for all store transactions
- Reconcile daily transactions and prepare bank deposits at end of shift
- Greet customers and direct them appropriately
- Consistently up-sell/cross-sell AAA products including new memberships, credit cards and insurance referrals
What you can provide AAA:
- Have a high school diploma/GED
- Minimum of two (2) years of sales/customer service experience in a cash handling position
- Have effective communication skills both written and oral
- Proficient computer skills including the ability to multitask in several websites and programs
- Accurate math skills and the ability to read maps and geography knowledge a plus
To protect the health and safety of our customers and employees, we’ve put in place guidelines to mitigate the effects of Covid-19. All employees are required to wear masks and are provided with gloves and hand sanitizer. Social distancing, capacity limitations, and enhanced cleaning efforts have been put in place in all retail locations.
Retail cashier, sales, sales associate, sales cashier, cashier customer service, cashier receptionist, sales representative, service cashier, store cashier
If you have the qualities and skills described, apply today to become a part of our growing team!
At AAA Club Alliance, we’ve been driven for more than 100 years to provide our members with superior roadside assistance, personal service, and peace of mind. This same commitment to a life well-lived has earned AAA Club Alliance the reputation as a great place to work. Our people tell us it’s the company’s positive work/life balance, the dynamic team environment, excellent benefits, and strong customer focus that keep them happy; their ideas are respected and valued. And, perhaps most important of all, they get to make a difference every day.
AAA Club Alliance Inc. is committed to provide a safe and professional work environment. EOE/M/F/D/V
This Organization participates in E-Verify:
Applicants have rights under Federal Employment Laws:
Applicants have rights under State and Local Employment Laws:
AAA Club Alliance is the result of AAA Mid-Atlantic, AAA Allied Group, and AAA Oklahoma/South Dakota joining, now representing nearly six million members in 13 states and Washington, DC. We are always looking for talented people who will commit with us to provide exceptional service, peace of mind and savings to our Members. Our Associates make the difference each day in the lives of our Members. We encourage you to learn more about us and apply to positions for which you are interested and qualified.
To apply for this job please visit aaamidatlantic.wd5.myworkdayjobs.com.