Website Christmas Tree Shops andThat!
Shop for home goods and seasonal decor all year-round at Christmas Tree Shops andThat!
Founded in 1970 as a holiday gift shop on Cape Cod and acquired by Bed Bath & Beyond in 2003, Christmas Tree Shops andThat! is the year-round shopping destination with the funny name, surprising selection and serious bargains.
Every trip to Christmas Tree Shops andThat! is an adventure. Our huge assortment of unique, exclusive and branded merchandise changes constantly, so you never know what you’ll find. And our prices…well, our bargains have been known to render our customers speechless. Come to one of our more than 70 locations in 21 states to discover just how much you love a bargain.
Christmas Tree Shops andThat!, a division of Bed Bath & Beyond/Christmas Tree Shops is seeking the following Temporary Part Time positions for the Holiday Season We offer a distinctive, fast paced, and dynamic retail environment where you can truly make a difference AND have a very real opportunity to grow your career! If you are looking for a retail growth company that values both its people and its customers, has a winning track record, and an even brighter future, your search is over – you have discovered andThat!
Specifically we are seeking the following Temp Part Time positions in the Rehoboth Beach, DE store:
Cashiers – Starting at $10.00/hr
An Equal Opportunity Employer
It is the policy of Bed Bath & Beyond Inc. to recruit, hire, train, promote, transfer and compensate our associates and provide all other conditions of employment including Company sponsored events without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, sex, gender identity, genetic information, marital status, lawful alien status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, citizenship status, veteran status, employment status or any other basis prohibited by applicable law.
As a Cashier you will work in a in a high paced environment and you must maintain a calm, professional demeanor while performing your duties in an accurate manner. The Cashier is expected to deliver exceptional customer service and meet sales and productivity goals.
- Collect and processes payment from customer and enters into register system (includes applying coupons, providing change and receipts) • Package customer purchases for removal from the store (includes wrapping, bagging)
- Ensure all items intended for purchase are identified and properly scanned
- Execute activities related to store initiatives to offer customers additional products and services (e.g., special sale items, credit card applications)
- Return misplaced product, customer returns, and other product gathered in the front-end to the correct location in the store
- Perform additional duties as required including, but not limited to, stocking, freight processing, price changes and cart retrieval
- Engage customers in a courteous, helpful, and respectful manner, promptly and politely responds to customer inquiries and customer requests for support
- Process customer transactions through the register and customer service desk
- 0-1 years of retail experience desired
- Effective communication and customer service skills
- Readily adjusts schedule, tasks, and priorities when necessary to meet business needs
- High School diploma or equivalent desired
You can apply online or text “jobs” to 66763
To apply for this job please visit bbby.wd5.myworkdayjobs.com.