Website Interactive Media
Interactive Media Social Media Manager Remote Work at Home – Springfield, Illinois
We are looking for Social Media Marketing Managers for our fast growing digital marketing and brand management company!
This is an entry-level account manager position, with opportunities for upward advancement in the future including growing and managing your own Marketing Team. As a Social Media Marketing Manager you will be primarily tasked with contacting small-to-medium size businesses locally and in the U.S, generating new prospects, and contacting sales leads. This is not a typical sales position, because we are creating unique marketing and online solutions for every client, so this position gets you directly involved with your client’s business and success for a long term relationship. You will be the marketing manager for your client’s advertising, social media, and digital web presence.We offer competitive commissions+bonuses and a flexible work schedule! This position is Salary + Commissions. Our company is in it’s 2nd year and currently doesn’t offer any employee insurance or additional compensation packages. (Although as we grow, we will be offering additional employee programs and incentives)
Interactive Media provides solutions for… *Website and Mobile App Development, IT Consulting Services *Social Media Marketing and Online Advertising Management *Off-line Ad Management Graphic Design, and Other Marketing Services…
*Email resume: iamediainc @ gmail.com
*Must include your Linkedin .com link in the email
- Prospecting, targeting, and meeting with potential clients: B2B Sales
- Knowledge base of websites, social media, and advertising basic terminology
- Promote Company at local events and through online targeting/outreach
- Sending out email messages and track sales leads for your sales funnel
- Schedule meetings for the company and facilitate them
- Have a basic knowledge base of things like Google Analytics, CPM, and A/B Testing
- Be the direct communication for the Client and manage the on-going relationship
- Learn new marketing trends to serve the company’s clients
- Learn from hands-on marketing campaigns for real clients, and develop expert social media marketing experience to grow in your marketing management career!
- Flexible Hours, and opportunities to work from home if desired. Some travel required.
Qualifications to succeed:
- Sales skills. Advanced Training will be provided
- Must have great verbal and written communication skills
- Goals oriented and achieving more than the minimum
- Understand the digital marketing world and current advertising trends
- Understand how businesses can use technology and online media solutions to increase revenue, lower costs, or increase awareness of their brand.
- Know about social media websites such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, Snapchat. This means knowing and understand their advertising capabilities and how a business can market on those social platforms: not just how to use personal accounts.
- Have an outgoing and positive attitude daily with the willingness to learn new things!
- Willing to take on tasks outside of your normal duties if needed.
- Must be at least 18 years of age
Our office is located in Downtown Springfield, IL at the “The Incubator”, a new cafe/bar + workspace we own and operate. www.theincubator.info
Shared office space will be provided, and remote at-home work is available. This position pays competitive commissions with opportunities for fast advancement.
To apply for this job please visit interactivemedia.biz.