Website AZADEA Group
- Greet customers, offer assistance and serve them in order to ensure their needs are answered in a timely manner and in compliance with quality and customer service standards.
- Assist customers in their purchase decisions by helping them select relevant and appropriate products, offering proper advice and suggesting gift vouchers when applicable.
- Arrange and replenish on a continuous basis the shop shelves and ensure that the shop floor and shelves are kept clean and tidy at all times.
- Watch for and prevent security risks and thefts and escalate occurring incidents to the hierarchy in a timely manner in order to avert loss.
- Perform physical and electronic inventory of shop products on a regular basis as per Company guidelines in order to ensure accurate stock keeping.
- Specific for Fashion: Arrange and display received merchandise under the direction of the Merchandiser/Shop Manager; change tag prices of products during promotion periods or as needed.
- Specific for Fashion: Take measurements for any needed alteration, assign price according to set price list, fill the alteration book, and notify tailor of the amendments.
Qualifications, Experience, Knowledge
- Bachelor’s Degree is a plus
- Fluency in English
- Proficiency in MS office
Azadea Group is a premier lifestyle retail company that owns and operates more than 50 leading international franchise concepts across the Middle East and Africa. Since its inception in 1978, the Group has grown a substantial chain of stores representing leading international brand names in fashion and accessories, food and beverage, home furnishings, sporting goods, multimedia and beauty and cosmetics.
With over 12,000 employees, the company boasts a solid infrastructure overseeing more than 650 stores spread across 13 countries including Algeria, Bahrain, Cyprus, Egypt, Ghana, Jordan, Saudi Arabia, Kenya, Kuwait, Lebanon, Oman, Qatar and United Arab Emirates.
To apply for this job please visit www.azadea.com.