At Whole Foods Market, we’re committed to providing record-setting grocery delivery services to our Prime Now customers. This is a fast-growing program and candidates who are passionate about our quality products and great customer service will be a great fit. We think you’ll agree that it’s a great time to join #TeamWFM.
As an In-Store Shopper, you’ll work on the Store Support team supporting Prime Now customer orders, preparing them for delivery and/or pickup. While our offerings will continue to evolve, you’ll shop throughout our store for everyday goods including food, household items, and so much more.
Having a flexible schedule is key to meeting our customer’s needs. We especially need Team Members who like to work on Saturday and Sunday – our busiest times of the week! Shoppers with the ability to work nights, weekends, and holidays are preferred.
- Team Members receive their schedule up to 3 weeks in advance
- Average shifts are 4-8 hours long
- Comfort using handheld technology (mobile) device to fulfill orders
- Fulfills online orders efficiently, accurately and with a sense of urgency
- Detail oriented, paying attention to product and order accuracy
- Eagerness to learn product knowledge, customer service standards, and store operations
- Ability to keep staging area organized and free of clutter
- Willingness to work in other departments of the store as required, e.g., customer service, cashier, grocery, etc.
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Ability to read and speak basic English
- Ability to lift up to 40 pounds, stand/walk for at least 6 hours, and be able to frequently push, pull, squat, bend, and reach with or without reasonable accommodation
- High School diploma or equivalent diploma
At Whole Foods Market, we provide a fair and equal employment opportunity for all Team Members and candidates regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, age, marital status, disability, or any other legally protected characteristic. Whole Foods Market hires and promotes individuals solely based on qualifications for the position to be filled and business needs.
Real benefits go beyond what you’d expect. We call ours “Whole Benefits,” and they cover Physical, Mental, and Financial health. Here are a few of the perks you can expect in these areas.
Whole Foods Market Inc. is an American multinational supermarket chain headquartered in Austin, Texas, which exclusively sells products free from hydrogenated fats and artificial colors, flavors, and preservatives. A USDA Certified Organic grocer in the United States, the chain is popularly known for its organic selections. Whole Foods has 500 stores in North America and the United Kingdom as of March 4, 2019.
Department : Store
Job Type : Regular
Location : Highland Village, Texas, United States of America Highland Village
Position Type : Full time
To apply for this job please visit careers.wholefoodsmarket.com.