Website Kemper Corporation
Explore Kemper Auto’s new Customer Service position that provides up to 3 hours per week with limited work done on the telephone for policy support and processing work . This means 3 hours of policy support work and processing with limited phone calls. We also offer hours that work for you! Our contact center is open from 8 am to 6 pm Monday to Friday and 10 am to 3 pm on Saturday. All times are local.
Are you Bilingual in English/Spanish? Do you live in the state of Florida and have 6 months of call center customer service experience? If so, our Bilingual Customer Service Consultant is the opportunity for you.
Kemper Auto, a leader in the auto insurance industry. We are looking for dedicated, caring bilingual (Spanish/English) professionals who would like to work from home to assist our clients (agencies and customers) with questions and changes to their insurance policy. Employee will also review all policy information to determine if the risk meets the company’s underwriting guidelines and processes. Training will be provided via a virtual classroom while you work from home. You may be asked to periodically attend office based training or meetings as needed.
If you are dedicated to providing the highest quality service to customers, have the ability to transition from one task to another without loss of efficiency or composure, and have great bilingual (Spanish/English) communication skills. This is the opportunity for you.
The pay rate for this position is as follows: $15.33/hour
The work schedule for this opportunity is: Afternoon/evening shifts with required rotating Saturdays.
Training will be Monday through Friday from 9:00 AM to 5:45 PM for approximately 6 to 8 weeks.
MINIMUM JOB REQUIREMENTS:
1. High School Diploma or GED required.
2. Six months of Customer Service experience required.
3. Prior insurance or contact center experience preferred.
4. Bilingual in English and Spanish preferred.
REQUIRED JOB SKILLS:
1. Basic knowledge of computer systems such as Microsoft Office, internet browsers, etc.
2. Customer Service – Ability to respond to customer questions in an effective and efficient manner while being mindful of the customer experience.
3. Demonstration of strong customer service skills.
4. Demonstration of effective oral and written communication skills.
5. Interpersonal – Ability to deal openly, honestly, and professionally with internal and external customers while building credibility and maintaining trust.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed.
-MO -CB -ZR -GD -IN -MSJ -PT
Kemper at a Glance
The Kemper family of companies is one of the nation’s leading specialized insurers. With over $12 billion in assets, Kemper is improving the world of insurance by providing affordable and easy-to-use personalized solutions to individuals, families and businesses through its Auto, Personal Insurance, Life and Health brands. Kemper serves over 6.4 million policies, is represented by more than 30,000 agents and brokers, and has over 8,300 associates dedicated to meeting the ever-changing needs of its customers.
*Alliance United Insurance Company is not rated.
We value diversity and strive to be an employer of choice. An Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V
Our employees enjoy great benefits:
• Qualify for your choice of health and dental plans within your first month.
• Save for your future with robust 401(k) match, Health Spending Accounts and various retirement plans.
• Learn and Grow with our Tuition Assistance Program, paid certifications and continuing education programs.
• Contribute to your community through United Way and volunteer programs.
• Balance your life with generous paid time off and business casual dress.
• Protect what you love with discounts on home and auto insurance products.
• Get employee discounts for shopping, dining and travel through Kemper Perks.
To apply for this job please visit kemper.wd5.myworkdayjobs.com.