Senior Contact Center Representative
Amalgamated seeks a full time Senior Contact Center Representative. This is a highly visible, high impact team responsible for every aspect of the consumer and business client experience. You will partner with the Bank’s Relationship Managers, Operations, Electronic Banking, and others to ensure that the client has an optimal experience in any situation. The Senior Contact Center Representative will handle everything from general banking questions to troubleshooting technical issues with mobile and online banking via phone, email and CHAT across all market segments.
• Confer with customers by telephone in a pleasant, professional and efficient manner to provide information about the Bank’s products or services.
• Use effective skills to handle certain telephone standards such as call transfers, taking messages, call backs, holds, interruptions, and unintentional disconnects.
• Confirm customer information while maintaining confidentiality.
• Issue customer refunds in accordance with procedures.
• Fulfill customer service requests in accordance with policy and procedures.
• Process stop payments, order statement copies, checks and Debit/ATM cards for various products
• Instruct customers with using Online Banking and assist with consumer and business related password resets.
• Keep records of customer transactions or interactions, recording details of customer complaints, inquires, comments as well as actions taken.
• Research and resolve customer questions, problems or service complaints via phone, email or CHAT.
• Research and provide resolution for all bill pay, person to person payments and mobile banking transactions.
• Cross-sell products and services when appropriate or as directed.
• Serve as back-up/overflow to provide technical and operational call center support to business clients for Online, Mobile Banking, Remote Deposit Capture, and ABFast issues, by utilizing all prescribed means to research and ensure customer satisfaction.
• Perform testing, as required, prior to system upgrades/releases.
• Perform additional duties as requested by manager.
• Three to five years’ experience in the financial service industry and/or call center environment.
• High School Diploma or equivalent.
• Experience in internet banking and mobile technology.
• Experience dealing effectively with the public.
• Ability to correspond effectively via email and CHAT.
• Strong analytical skills to resolve issues and discrepancies.
• Proficient knowledge of Microsoft office.
• Ability to handle all interactions with sound judgment within areas of learned responsibility.
Amalgamated Bank is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer, Minorities / Females / Individuals with Disability / Veterans.
AmeriCorps, Peace Corps and other national service alumni are encouraged to apply.
View our Pay Transparency Statement.
Submission of a resume or any information regarding your qualifications does not constitute a promise or offer of employment. At Amalgamated Bank, we consider an applicant to be someone who has interviewed at least once, in person, with the hiring manager. Amalgamated Bank does not sponsor applicants for work visas.
To apply for this job please visit workforcenow.adp.com.